23/11/2021 | EBA
1. Responding to this consultation
The EBA invites comments on all proposals put forward in this paper and in particular on the specific questions summarised in Section 13.
Comments are most helpful if they:
▪ respond to the question stated;
▪ indicate the specific point to which a comment relates;
▪ contain a clear rationale;
▪ provide evidence to support the views expressed/rationale proposed; and
▪ describe any alternative regulatory choices the EBA should consider.
Submission of responses
To submit your comments, click on the ‘send your comments’ button on the consultation page by 18 February 2022. Please note that comments submitted after this deadline, or submitted via other means may not be processed.